Optima Tax Relief Phone Numbers and Emails

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Optima Tax Relief Customer Service?

Request for Information Question:

• “Ineed help idr is about to ganish my wages”
  • “To help with my taxes problem”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Taxes”
  • “Irs”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment”
  • “My payment is causing a hardship on me to post at the beginning of the month I explained this to the gentleman that signed me up but it has not changed”

Employment Question:

• “Received levy at job”

Staff Question:

• “Haven't been able to get in contact with them”

Other Question:

• “It was said that i owe state taxes”
  • “To help with my taxes problem”
  • “I owe the irs”

About

Top Optima Tax Relief Services

Tax Resolution, Customer Care

Optima Tax Relief Pros and Cons

Pros: Misrepresented services, Convincing me into doing something for me and my taxes, Ads on tv and radio, Customer service agent that took my original phone call, Appeared to be legit

Cons: Misrepresented services, Response timing, Took our money and in almost 2 years, Make up stuff to scare you even more, Length of time

Summary

Optima Tax Relief is a company that specializes in providing a wide range of law and financial services. The company had been in business for 12 years and its corporate office is based in Santa Ana, CA. Optima Tax Relief is privately-owned and operated by Harry Langenberg and Jesse Stockwell. The list of company’s services includes tax liability investigation, resolution proposals, tax preparation and compliance, tax settlement and negotiation. Aside from consulting Optima Tax Relief offers a wide range of audit services. The company also provides some specific services like penalty abatement, collection appeal, wage garnishment release etc.

Optima Tax Relief reviews and complaints

1.3
Wall And Associates
114 reviews
3.3
Do you have something to say about Optima Tax Relief? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup