Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jun 05, 2021

Hired Optima tax in July 2020 but had been corresponding with them as far back as May 2020. Paid them $7500 over 10 months and they've produced nothing other than file my 2019 Taxes!

They have done NOTHING to negotiate my debt with the IRS nor stop the IRS from continuing to come after me despite OTR telling me differently! OTR also violated their own 'Client Bill of Rights"! I demanded my full refund after being lied to for over a year! Optima Tax Relief was the single biggest mistake I ever made and I'm 57 years old!

It's been over a year, I have been switched to countless *** not one of which gave me ANY full summary or negotiated options they claim they had gotten with the IRS. Moreover, I was STILL receiving certified letters from the IRS demanding payment and now threatening me with a "levy" even though these lying sacks of *** have been telling me that all collection activity had stopped with the IRS months ago because they were "working with them"! Lie after lie after lie! When I demanded they put their options in writing, they refused!

$7500 of money they stole from me and they offered $900 to settle! I will be filing a law suit against the company and every OTR employee!

User's recommendation: DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Optima Tax Relief Tax Resolution.

Optima Tax Relief Cons: Played games, Took 7500 bucks and negotiated nothing with the irs, Misrepresented services, Response timing.

Comments