I was going to refinance my home and with the proceeds I was having Optima help me .

my refinance fell through and I asked Optima for my money back because I am on fixed income and cannot afford it .I called to cancel and emailed the cancel notice but nothing, there was no interest anymore because I was asking for a refund.They said that the $ 995 was non refundable and the $500 they would ask the bosses if they can refund it to me .

I was disgusted and complained to the BBB and to no success.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment


DON'T GET ROBBED $4,000+ ! !These "companies" LIE! Many of its "salespeople" are UNQUALIFIED/NOT EDUCATED in LAW or ACCOUNTING, and these crooks will require at least a $4,000-7,000+ deposit from YOU just to file IRS forms YOU can file! And, HIGHLY likely that they're going to keep charging you fees because now YOU owe them because YOU signed their 'agreement of terms/services' Plus, these crooked "tax debt relief" companies, simply EXTEND/DELAY your IRS debt!

So, that means you pay interest - A LOT of yearly accruing interest + penalties!Then, these crooked "tax debt relief companies" will start charging you more fees - for B.S. documents that one can simply fill out by themselves w/o these crooks taking advantage of people already stressed!This scam "tax relief companies" merely file the EXACT same IRS Forms - that's it! They don't contact the IRS for you! They don't use tax law/strategy nor conduct legal hearings for you!

YOU can do ALL this without wasting more money!Steps YOU can do yourself to attempt resolution on your (IRS) Federal Tax Lien:# 1: Complete/Send IRS Form # 12277;# 2 - Wait for response from IRS;# 3 - Dispute the lien with all three Credit Reporting Agencies;# 4 - Await correspondence."Under Internal Revenue Code Section 6502, the IRS has 10 years to collect that tax deficiency.

Before the end of the 10-year period set forth in the statute the IRS can take the taxpayer to federal court and obtain a judgment" (IRS.GOV). Again, several factors and legalities weigh into one's OIC being granted, so please research and consult further.To "file" your "Offer In Compromise"[OIC], complete/submit IRS Form # 433 for individuals or IRS Form # 433-B for businesses.GOOD LUCK.


They tool my financial information and my IRS debt info, and then took my case, and my money. 8 months later called me on a Saturday to tell me I had x amount of dollars disposable income and they couldn't help me.

I believe I was scammed. Consumer beware.

You May Also Like